This recipe combines two of the most popular desserts out there~ the chocolate chip cookie and brownies. You can make your favorite chocolate chip cookie and brownie recipe and combine the two together or you can try my recipes. They are fail proof classic recipes that you will want to make over and over again.
You know they make a box mix version of this recipe now and as I am sure it is good, it can not compare to making it at home with fresh ingredients and more cost effective too!
I have tried many different brownie recipes and this one is by far the best one. I highly recommend trying it.
Best chocolate chip cookies ever~This is the recipe for the chocolate chip cookies. Follow these directions to make them as cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips
How to make Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookie~
Both the cookies and the brownies have chocolate chips in them making it rich and decadent.
- Heat oven to 350 F. Grease bottom of 13x9 pan. Make brownie batter as directed. Spread in pan.
- Make cookie dough as directed. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.